Velvet Teddy Impostor

Tuesday, May 05, 2015


Want the Kylie Jenner lip without the hunt for MAC's sold out Velvet Teddy or the £15.50 price tag? I have found the perfect dupe. 

A little while back now, Maybelline launched their Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencils which were set to be the perfect Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils, and didn't disappoint us. I picked up a whole bunch of colours, I think I have 8 in total. From deep plums, to soft pinks, to vibrant reds and over to nudes. I picked up the shade Nude Perfection as it had that 90's nude feel going on and although I already owned Velvet Teddy I was still looking for the perfect matte nude which wasn't so drying. As soon as I applied it, I noticed the similarities, reached straight for VT and swatched them next to each other. HALLELUJAH - I have found the perfect dupe.

Over the course of the day, I found that not only did the Maybelline pencil last longer but it was also less drying. So for £4.99 you can get the look which lasts longer and is less drying. Result.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe