Breakfast-Phobe

Monday, August 25, 2014

Not enjoying typical breakfast eats frustrates me to no end and when I made the decision to have a healthier diet and eat clean, missing breakfast had to stop. 

I searched everywhere for healthy, tasty breakfasts which didn't consist of porridges and granola's as without lashings cream I can't bare. Pinterest being the magical place that it is, had endless pictures of avocado on toast. I love avocado and bread so winner winner. 

I then went on the hunt for the best recipe to make it scrumptious yet healthy. I came across bunch of suggestions here which I just can't live without.

#1 Take a ripe avocado, scoop them into a bowl
#2 Add olive oil, salt, pepper and half the juice of a lemon
#3 Mash until you get a nice chunky mixture
#4 Toast some nice thick, bakery fresh bread (I like to use wholegrain)
#5 Spread mixture generously on the toast

and the most important step ....

#6 Add crushed dried red pepper onto the top.

Very simple, very quick, very delicious.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh this looks nice!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its soooo delicious :) you will have to try it xxx

      Delete

Subscribe