Capellini with Shrimp and Creamy Tomato Sauce

Monday, March 31, 2014


Golden shrimp, fresh tomatoes, cream and thin pasta - holy mother of god bring it to me. If the above picture doesn't get your mouth watering then ... well .... I don't understand what would.

If you have been a reader of my blog for a while you would have seen me here, rant and rave about a site called gourmet.com. They have some of the most unique yet simple recipes which are all outstanding. The site is american and so conversion of the measurements can be a bit of a pain but never the less, totally worth the extra effort. 

This particular recipes combines all of the things I love into one simple 15 minute dish. Plump juciy shrimp (pawns in the UK), freshly chopped tomatoes, and light capellini pasta. You can't get much better than that. 

The recipe is pretty simple and can be found here

Cant wait to try this, this week - yum!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe